|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Home Settlement||Deepcrag Den|
If you approach her, she will attempt to rebuff you:
- "Sorry, I haven't time for pleasantries. We're having a bit of a crisis here."
If you persist, she will divulge,
- "This is Deepcrag Den, a kwama mine. But something's gone wrong. Some kind of fumes have filled the mine, and the kwama are going crazy. They're attacking the workers. I've been making potions to counter the fumes, but I'm running out of ingredients."
Offering to help will cause her to rant:
- "My husband, Boril, went back into the mine! What is he thinking? I'm sorry, what did you say? Help? Yes, all right. I need aloe or redweed to make more potions. They grow all around here. You can forage for some, if you're willing."
She will give you a parting piece of advice:
- "I asked Marolos to gather plants. They might have some, but it wouldn't surprise me if they just ignored me. The workers don't like me very much. Otherwise, check the area. Redweed grows near the rocks. Aloe should be out in the open." and
She will send you on your way with a bow,
- "Thank you. I really am trying to help. Both plants will work in the potions, so anything you find will help."
After this she will merely remark,
- "I never knew kwama could be so vicious!"
When you have gathered the required ingredients, Edrasa will rejoice, saying:
- "Praise Vivec! I need to get these potions to the workers as soon as possible. I'm sure it will help. It has to."
She will, however, yell if you ask her about the fumes:
- "I don't know! How would I know? I don't go in the mine! Why are you asking me? I'm sorry, this is so stressful. I'm worried about my husband, Boril. He went back inside. And I have no idea what happened to my idiot cousin, Renvis."
She will explain Boril's disappearance:
- "He's concerned about the workers. Thinks they're still in the mine. I'm so worried. Boril hasn't raised a sword in years and the kwama aren't acting normal. Will you go after him? Take him these potions. And drink one yourself before you go."
If you accept, she will dismiss you wordlessly.
After returning from the mine, she will ask, concerned:
- "You're back! Is everything all right at the mine now?"
However, her enthusiasm will diminish when you tell her that you have spoken with Renvis:
- "Then you know what I did. I can hear it in your voice. It was foolish and dangerous. I'm so ashamed. I've been trying to make up for all this by helping the injured workers."
Revealing the amulet to her will cause her to sob
- "It was a gift from Boril. If he sees it, he'll know I was involved. Please, I deserve to be punished, but I don't want to lose Boril. If you don't reveal my part in this, I promise I'll find a way to make up for it."
You may now choose either to let Edrasa take the fall for her actions, or choose to return the necklace to her, thus destroying the evidence.
Talking to her again will cause her to sniff:
- "What have you decided to do?"
If you choose to give her the pendant, she will shout:
- "Almalexia bless you! You won't regret this. I'll help Boril and the miners. I'll even stop complaining about the kwama. And I'll certainly never do anything so foolish ever again."