Coming to him before fixing the problems in Ebonheart:
After fixing the problems of the Nords, the Dunmer and the Argonians:
- "Have our town's fortunes improved?"
- All of Ebonheart is ready to defend the city.
- "That's a great relief. Well done.
The Covenant troops haven't left their encampment to the west, but it's only a matter of time before our inactivity encourages them."
- A Dark Elf named Rhavil Urano was somehow involved each time.
- "I don't know this mer. Why would he cause so much trouble?
Perhaps he's an agent of Sheogorath. That's an unpleasant thought. The Daedra of Chaos is worse than any mere Covenant army. Can you aid me further?"
- Perhaps. What would you like me to do?
- "Rhavil must have a house in town. I'd like you to find it and watch him.
I'd like to see myself, but I'm sure he'll recognize me, so I'll need to cast a spell on you."
- What kind of spell?
- "Commoners would call it a scrying spell, but I'm beyond such crude hedge magic. It will enable me to see and hear what you do. Furthermore, I'll be able to "speak" to you."
- Very well. Cast your spell.
- "Search Rhavil's home. I expect it's on the west side of town."
- Drathus Othral: "You should be able to hear me now."
Rhavil comes out of his house:
- Drathus Othral: "There he is. Let's follow him."
When Rhavil enters an old shack:
- Drathus Othral: "He went into that shack. Wait for him to leave."
When Rhavil comes out of the shack:
- Drathus Othral: "He's out. That was fast."
- Drathus Othral: "Try to get inside that shack."
- Drathus Othral: "A communication spell? Let's see who Rhavil called."
After defeating Alexandra Conele's summoned scamps and leaving the house:
- Drathus Othral: "That woman wore a Covenant uniform."
- Drathus Othral: "Rhavil must be working for the enemy."
- Drathus Othral: "Go to his house and see what you can find. I'll send my guards."
After dealing with Rhavil Urano:
- "The guards heard fighting. I assume you found more inside than just "evidence.""
- Rhavil attacked me. I had to kill him.
- "Having him alive might have been useful, but having him dead is just as good.
The ritual items in the shack on the docks and his belongings might tell us something more."
- "I'll shed no tears over the death of that traitor, Rhavil.
He caused us so much grief, and for what? A few gold coins from the Covenant?"