Online:Dragon Lore: Stormcrag Crypt
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Quick Summary: written by MolagBallet, not checked
Quest Stages: written by MolagBallet, not checked
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
Dragons have not been seen in Tamriel for generations, and the Khajiit are unsure how best to fight against them. The ancient Nords recorded Dragon fighting techniques on scrolls they keep in their crypts. I need to find these scrolls.
- Find the Stormcrag Crypt Scroll in Stormcrag Crypt and return to Zahari.
Travel to Eastmarch and enter Stormcrag Crypt. The closest wayshrine is the Jorunn's Stand Wayshrine. You'll find the Stormcrag Crypt Scroll in an Ancient Trunk in the northeast chamber within the delve, where Deathknight Stormcrag is located. The trunk is located near Deathknight Stormcrag's resting place. Once you have the scroll, return to Zahari at the camp north of Cormount.
|Dragon Lore: Stormcrag Crypt|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|Zahari asked me to travel to Stormcrag Crypt, a Nord burial site in Eastmarch, and look for a scroll with information on fighting Dragons in its depths.
Objective: Find Scroll in Stormcrag Crypt
|I found a scroll with techniques for fighting Dragons. I should return the scroll to Zahari so she can forward such techniques to the Northern Elsweyr Defense Force.
Objective: Talk to Zahari
* Any text displayed in angle brackets (e.g.,
<Alias=LocationHold>) is dynamically set by the game and will be filled in with the appropriate word(s) when seen in game.
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in any order. Some stages may therefore repeat objectives seen in other stages.
- Online-Quest Pages Needing Images
- Online-ONQP-Summary Written
- Online-ONQP-Summary Not Checked
- Online-ONQP-Walkthrough Written
- Online-ONQP-Walkthrough Not Checked
- Online-ONQP-Stages Written
- Online-ONQP-Stages Not Checked
- Online-Quests-Side Quests
- Online-Quests-Prologue Quests