Online: Desecrated Ground
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Jurak-dar.
- Retrieve the ring of Rid-Thar-ri'Datta.
- Return to Jurak-dar.
- Outside the Moonmont temple, you run into a Khajiit wearing priestly robes, named Jurak-dar. You think you recognise him from somewhere but can't remember quite where, and he wants you to retrieve the Ring of Rid-Thar-ri'Datta - a sacred temple relic - before the dar-m'Athra cultists can seize it.
- You will have to face more cultists actually getting *to* the vault than inside it - indeed, inside, there is only one, albeit mini-boss level (a difficulty-1 level miniboss version of a generic cultist, not a named enemy).
- However, when you get outside, things will not be as they seem. Jurak-dar is being confronted by another Khajiit named Fihada - and he will be talking about his "partner" in an "enterprise" and a large amount of coin being involved. Talking to him will result in him admitting he is no priest, but was your guide (and an out-and-out scammer) around the ruins of Belarata in Malabal Tor, and he wants the ring to sell for a load of cash. Fihada, however, really *is* a piously religious Khajiit, and she wants the Ring returned to her Order of the Moons - although she shares Jurak's originally stated motive of wanting it kept safe from the cultists.
- So you have the choice of returning it to either of them. Returning it to Fihada will result in her being thankful, giving you the above named reward, and Jurak slinking away in disgrace thinking the best he can do is pawn his priestly robe for the price of tonight's dinner. Giving it to Jurak results in his commending you for your wisdom and Fihada being disappointed. Both choices grant award described above
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
Objective: Retrieve the Ring of Rid-Thar-ri'Datta
Objective: Return to Jurak-dar
Objective: Give the Ring to Fihada