|Location|| Guildhall, Vulkwasten
Fighters Guild, Sentinel
Fighters Guild, Fort Amol
The Earth Forge
Countess Hakruba is a Redguard member of the Fighters Guild and the Province General of High Rock. She can be found with the other Council members in Vulkwasten, Sentinel or Fort Amol in the Fighters Guild hall during Proving the Deed quest. When it is time to go to Stirk, she can be found waiting in the Vulkhel Guard, Mournhold, or Wayrest Fighters Guild, and travels there with you.
- Proving the Deed: Investigate the circumstances surrounding Jofnir's death.
- Will of the Council: Enter Coldharbour and destroy the Mortuum Vivicus.
- The Weight of Three Crowns: Convince all three alliances to invade Coldharbour.
Proving the Deed
Countess Hakruba can be found with the rest of the Fighter's Guild council, waiting for evidence linking to Jofnir's killer.
- "Peace be upon you, comrade. Good to see you at my little meeting."
- Your meeting?
- "Yes, comrade. My meeting. I am the Countess Hakruba, daughter of Tigonus, flower of the sands, and Province General of High Rock.
This meeting was called at my request, as I have the honor of leading the council."
- The Guildmaster doesn't lead the council?
- "The Guildmaster sets the goals of the guild as a whole. The council interprets her wishes at the province level.
As head of the council I resolve disputes, and ensure we are working hand-in-gauntlet with the Guildmaster."
- "The Divines be praised for your safe return."
Once Merric has been told the news:
- "This is not good news."
The Weight of Three Crowns
- "Well met. The Fighters Guild will handle security for the summit on Stirk. As a neutral party, we were the logical choice."
Once on Stirk, she will be waiting on the dock and will direct you to Vanus first.
- "I'm just here as security. You should talk to the great mage, Vanus Galerion."
Once you have spoken with Vanus, he and the Hakruba will become your followers as you walk past the guild camps to the meeting place. If she is spoken with she will say:
- "The summit is just ahead. The leaders should be arriving any moment."
When you reach the Fighters Guild Camp and the man in charge of security, Captain Alphaury, Countess Hakruba will ask for a status report.
- Vanus Galerion: "The captain is in charge of security, Alphaury, is over there."
- Countess Hakruba: "Captian Alphaury. Has the island been secured?"
- Captain Alphaury: "Aye. All ships have been diverted away from the island, and the wards are in place."
- Countess Hakruba: "And the alliance leaders?"
- Captain Alphaury: "They'll be here any moment. You three should get over there as soon as you can."
- Countess Hakruba: "We're on our way. Thank you, Captain."
- <Countess Hakruba walks away.>
- Countess Hakruba: "We must make haste."
After the start and rapid breakdown of talks between the leaders. Countess Hakruba will be angered by their behavior and chains that currently constrain the Guild from invading Coldharbour.
- "Intractable fools. Their pride will see us all dead."
- Is the Fighters Guild any different?
- "We've served as the first line of defense against Molag Bal's invaders, destroying his Dark Anchors all across Tamriel. They've succeeded in reducing their ranks and leveling half of Cyrodiil. What do you think?"
- Would the Fighters Guild be willing to invade Coldharbour?
- "Willing and able. But, like the Mages Guild, we are constrained by a non-interference pact.
The alliances will only tolerate our presence in their realms if we remain neutral. Unless all three alliance leaders consent to it, our hands are bound."
Once you have discussed your idea to allow the Guilds to fight in the stead of the Alliances with Vanus, she will demand you make them understand what is at stake: "Speak to them. Make them see reason!"'
After you have spoken with the leaders, she will want to know if you succeeded: "So? Did you convince them? Oh, don't tell me! Talk to Vanus!"
An Unwelcome Guest
When you have finished speaking with Vanus, the situation will take a turn for the worse.
- Caldien: "He … he has arrived! I can't …"
- <Caldien crouches down in pain and Vanus runs up to them.>
- Vanus Galerion: "Caldien! What's happening?"
- Caldien: "Go! Get away from me! Run!"
Caldien's body begins to hovers off the ground, restrained by magic. And then a flash of light blinds you temporarily. As your vision clears, a familiar voice will begin to speak.
- Molag Bal: "These are the great leaders of Tamriel? Pathetic. But how convenient to have them gathered together in one place, so I can crush them like insects."
- <Countess Hakruba rushes at the projection of the Daedric Prince.>
- Countess Hakruba: "Molag Bal!"
- Vanus Galerion: "Stay back, Countess!"
- Molag Bal: "The insects fight back! How amusing, and yet so very sad"
- Molag Bal: "All of Nirn shall be mine!"
Molag Bal's projection disappears and Caldien falls to the ground dead. The Countess and Archmage quickly rally.
- Countess Hakruba: "Protect the leaders! Defeat Molag Bal's minions and close the unstable rifts!"
- Vanus Galerion: "I'll do what I can to keep any more rifts from opening, defend me!"
- Countess Hakruba: "My pleasure, Vanus. Who said the Guilds can't work together?"
Once the leaders have been defended and the daedric rifts destroyed you can return to Countess Hakruba and Vanus Galerion. When spoken to she will remark that the attack caught them off guard, "We were so worried about the alliance leaders fighting among themselves, we never saw this coming."
Convincing the Leaders
After speaking Vanus, he and Countess Hakruba will press the leaders to give their Guilds permission to fight.
- Vanus Galerion: "Honored leaders! You have seen the face of our enemy!"
- Vanus Galerion: "Molag Bal threatens every living being in Tamriel! The Mages Guild and the Fighters Guild have agreed to join forces to launch an assault on Coldharbour!"
- Countess Hakruba: "Trust in us! Sanction our actions! Give us your blessings! We will not let you down!"
- High King Emeric: "Vanus is right. The Guilds are our best and only choice. Send them to Coldharbour!"
- Jorunn the Skald-King: "I hate to admit it, but I agree with Emeric."
Despite, the leaders' agreement the Countess will not let them blame the war solely on Daedric manipulations.
- Queen Ayrenn: "As do I. It appears that much of the distrust between out alliances was sown and nurtured by the God of Schemes."
- Countess Hakruba: "Molag Bal thrives on deception and chaos, but if you'll forgive me, this Alliance War is of your own making."
- Vanus Galerion: "Countess Hakruba. Gather the surviving members of both Guilds in the Stirk Interior. The champion and I will go there new to open the portal."
- Countess Hakruba: "We'll be right behind you, Vanus."
- <Vanus and Hakruba begins to head towards the valley.>
- Vanus Galerion: "The time has come, Champion."
- Countess Hakruba: "Let's go!"
Within the Portal Valley, she will be waiting beside the structure where the portal to Coldharbour will be created. If you speak with her before entering, she will be amazed that you managed to get this outcome: "I don't know how you managed to pull this off, but the guilds are with you!"