The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||Anchor's Point Inn|
- "You a sailor? I don't suppose you're setting out anytime soon? I'm a fair carpenter—I just need a way out of this town."
- Sorry, I'm no sailor.
- "Yeah—you look less ragged than most. Was worth a shot."
- Why are you trying to get out of town?
- "Are you joking? This place is a ship taking on water. I'm trying to get out with the rest of the rats before it sinks."
- What's got you worried?
- "The Reachmen, a dead king, those cursed spooky crows, the terrified refugees ... take your pick."