- A City in Black: Restore morale by bringing back a severed head.
- Imperial Infiltration: Help prevent an unwitting act of treason.
A City in Black
- "So you're the one wreaking havoc down there among those horkers? I've tangled with a Reachman or two in my day, and my helmet's off to anyone who charges into their ranks that way. "
- "Don't suppose you've come to enlist in the town guard, have you?"
- No, but I brought you the Reachmen leader's head.
- "You have old Strastnoc's head? Shor's bones! Someone buy this crazy bastard a cup of mead!"
- "If you like to cut off Reachmen heads, you've come to the right place, my friend. Have you met Duke Renchant? The duke will want to meet you."
- I could meet with the duke.
- "Good. Take your time though. Rest up. You've earned it."
- "The duke will know of your deed, and you can go see him in the castle when you're ready. He'll reward you well. Might even offer you my job. It's yours if you want it."
- Thank you. I'll speak with the duke at the keep.
- "Ha! Strastnoc's head! I thought we were in for a long standoff with that skeever son-of-a-cow. Then you walked up and dropped his head in my lap! "
- "I've been fighting with these milk-drinkers too long. Well met, my friend. Well met."
Hjurrun can be seen talking to Duke Renchant in the castle, while going there to report to the Duke.
- Duke Renchant: "That is indeed an immense relief, Hjurrun. Gives us room to breathe. But it doesn't mean we can rest on our laurels."
- Captain Hjurrun: "I know. It's only one victory, Your Grace, but I hope it's a sign of more to come."
- Duke Renchant: "I do too, but that's going to require more work on both our parts, and there's nothing for it but to get it done. You're dismissed, Captain."
- <Captain Hjurrun leaves>
- Captain Ahnu: "Your cargo's unloaded and I'm here for my payment. I hope you don't come to regret this, Hjurrun."
- Captain Hjurrun: "If I come to regret this, I'll probably be dead anyways. I don't expect you to understand, Captain. Here's your payment."
- Captain Ahnu: "Thanks. When are you and your "allies" making your move? I want to make sure I'm long gone by then."
- Captain Hjurrun: "We're arming everyone up at the weapons cache in the south alley in just a few hours, so I'd set sail right away. Kyne speed you, Captain."
While investigating the south alley after dealing with the imperial infiltrators, Hjurrun will ambush you, though he sounds regretful, remarking "I liked you, friend. I did. I'm sorry it had to come to this." before attacking.