|Completion||Destroy the Anchor|
|Dremora Churl, Dremora Caitiff, Dremora Kyngald, Dremora Narkynaz, Shadowed Path Defiler
Bruma Guard, Bruma Ranger
|Bruma Outskirts, Cyrodiil|
|South of Fort Dragonclaw|
Bruma is a city in northern Cyrodiil, south of Fort Dragonclaw. It is connected via the Transitus Network to Fort Dragonclaw. The city has been conquered by Dremora and Shadowed Path cultists, leaving few survivors, but the area around the manor house can be captured for your alliance by gaining control of the three objective flags. A Dark Anchor and Skyshard can be found here. As the residents are quick to point out, no reinforcements have been sent from the nearby alliance stronghold of Fort Dragonclaw, and the local militia are hostile towards the alliance hold-outs that can be found around the manor house.
Closing the dolmen here is required to mark the Bruma marker as complete.
- Dangerously Low: Salvage medical supplies around Bruma.
- Capstone Caps: Recover mushrooms from Capstone Cave.
- Lost and Alone: Search for villagers around Bruma.
- The Standing Stones: Harness ancient magic for healing scrolls.
- Enemy Reinforcements: Track down Daedric reinforcements.
- Know thy Enemy: Fight Dremora in Bruma.
- Requests for Aid: Bring supplies to the outskirts of Bruma.
- Bring Down the Magister: Kill the magister of the Shadowed Path.
- The Unseen: Close portals in the manor house in Bruma.
- Timely Intervention: Look for missing warriors in Bruma.
- Better Late Than Never: Return a bag of gifts to their rightful owner.
- The Devils You Know: Relay a message to someone in Bruma.
- The List: Return murder victims' belongings to their loved ones.
- Medicinal Herbs: Deliver herbs to Bruma.
- Secrets Revealed: Warn a woman of the bounty on her head.
- Supplies for Applewatch: Help restock the Applewatch Inn.
The Bruma Safe House is located at the southern end of the city. The alliance which controls the city can use the Safe House to access the Transitus Network. It is linked to Fort Dragonclaw and Fort Aleswell.
There are three capture points in Bruma, all of which must be controlled by the same alliance in order to gain control of the town:
- Central flag: East of the manor house (three guards)
- Merchant flag: South of the manor house (two guards, near the quartermaster)
- Outlier flag: North of the manor house (no guards)
|||Bruma Adventurer||10||Complete all quests in Bruma.|
- When entering the area, the name appears as Bruma Anchor in the UI.
- Prior to Update 11, Bruma was marked as a City which provided experience on discovery and was marked as complete upon destroying the Dark Anchor. Clearing Bruma was therefore needed in order to obtain several Dark Anchor achievements. The associated Discovery and Completion XP was shifted to the new Bruma Anchor icon when the city became an Alliance War objective.
- Prior to Update 20, the Safe House could be used as a respawn location for the controlling alliance, but was not connected to the Transitus Network.
- The repeatable "Bruma Adventurer" quests will award a Bruma Reward Container for completing each one.
- Bruma also appeared in Oblivion.