The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Congratulations!: Inform a man of his impending fatherhood.
During the quest:
- "Keep your voice down! Apphia was a mistake, a one-time thing. That's why I sent the fool girl away.
If my wife finds out, she'll carve me a new smile! Take this and forget all about it."
After the quest:
- "Don't judge me. I had a moment of weakness. It won't happen a third time, I promise!"
- So you sent a pregnant woman off on her own?
- "Hey, it was the best thing for everyone! Well, it was the best thing for me, anyway. Jena would kill me if she found out.
Apphia's a tough girl, she can handle herself. I gave her a knife. And a good horse."
- Alone. In the wilderness.
- "Yes, yes, I'm not proud of what I did. But I told her to go to Castle Alessia; she has relatives there. She's probably there already, safe and sound.
Now go away, before Jena comes around."