|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Complete the contract.
- Deliver the goods.
- Sign the manifest.
- "Seeking skilled blacksmiths to fulfill simple requisitions! Your goods could make the difference! Carefully examine specific orders as you take them from the board!"
- <Pull a Writ from the Board.>
|Coldharbour||The Hollow City|
|Hew's Bane||Abah's Landing||N/A|
|Dominion||Malabal Tor||Velyn Harbor|
If Coldharbour nor Craglorn area hasn't been visited the quest level is capped at five[verification needed — Is this still true?], thus Ebony is the highest level. Visiting Coldharbour enables level 6 quests and rewards and visiting Craglorn unlocks all levels.
The items needed will always be a mix of weapons and armor, in any of three different combinations.
- 1 helm, 1 dagger and 1 pauldron
- 1 cuirass, 1 sword and 1 greaves
- 1 greatsword, 1 sabatons and 1 gauntlets
The material needed to craft is dependent on the characters rank in the appropriate skill and also defines the level of the reward received.
|1||12-15||Iron||1000||Blacksmith's Crate I|
|2||15-18||Steel||2000||Blacksmith's Crate II|
|3||18-22||Orichalc||4000||Blacksmith's Crate III|
|4||21-25||Dwarven||6000||Blacksmith's Crate IV|
|5||24-28||Ebony||8000||Blacksmith's Crate V|
|6||27-31||Calcinium||10000||Blacksmith's Crate VI|
|7||30-34||Galatite||13000||Blacksmith's Crate VII|
|8||33-37||Quicksilver||16000||Blacksmith's Crate VIII|
|9||36-40||Voidstone||20000||Blacksmith's Crate IX|
|10||36-40||Rubedite||20000||Blacksmith's Crate X|
Once you have completed the writ, you can head to the nearest item depot to deliver the goods:
- <The crate contains ample space for deliveries, and a sheaf of manifest papers.>
- <Place the goods within the crate.>
- <The Consortium set aside a crate of Blacksmith supplies as a reward, along with a note of thanks.>
"Good work, friend smith! Your skill at working metal does you proud. We look forward to dealing with you again."
- <The military provided a crate of Blacksmith supplies as payment, along with a note of thanks.>
"Your work to support the war effort does you proud. And we imagine that more than one soldier enjoys both the style and effectiveness of your designs."
- <The Guild provided a crate of Smithing supplies as a reward, as well as a note of thanks.>
"The Daedra refuse to go down without a fight. Thanks to you and your crafting skills, we can give them a proper one!"
- <A battered crate of supplies awaits you, a scrap of paper tacked to its side.>
"You were never here. We were never here. Let's never mention this again. Thanks."
- <The organization gathered enough supplies to offer you a crate as a reward. They also included a note of thanks.>
"You have our thanks, crafter. These arms and armor guarantee that the least among us can protect themselves."
- "<A cast-off crate of supplies sits inside the box, a note attached to the lid.>
"Found these in the ruins of a Daedric camp. Your efforts keep us focused on this little corner of Oblivion."
- "<The Dragonstar Trading Company provided a crate of Blacksmith supplies as payment, along with a note of thanks.>
"Damned adventurers would be better off hiring us than doing it all themselves! They have a fighting chance thanks to your efforts."
- "<A crate labeled "Crossroads Profiteers" waits inside the box, a note attached to one side.>
"New equipment is so much better than the slightly used materials we collect from the battlefield. Accept this as compensation."
- <A crate from the Belkarth Quartermaster awaits within, stocked with supplies. A note is attached.>
"Thanks for keeping the new arrivals stocked. Good luck to you."
- <The client provided a crate of Blacksmith supplies as payment, along with a note.>
"The Orsinium Civic Renewal and Vengeance Committee appreciates your work. These supplies now go toward renewing the city of Orsinium. Malacath curse your enemies!"
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|This writ is from the (name of organisation). They need (names of items) for (purpose).
Objective: Craft (names of items).
Objective: Deliver Goods to (location name).
|I've placed my delivery of crafted goods into the crate. All that remains is to sign the manifest and take my reward.
Objective: Sign Delivery Manifest