|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 36.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's talk page.
Battle Roar restores your Health, Magicka, and Stamina each time you use an Ultimate ability.
* Adjusted the scaling for combat resources to be based off of that resource instead of the maximum Magicka for all of them.
* Fixed an issue where placing points into this passive ability would cause the Synergizer
Champion star to stop working.
* Significantly revised this passive ability's tooltip to more accurately describe the values of Health, Magicka, and Stamina it restores based on the Ultimate's cost.
- Note that decimal values will be truncated from the tooltip, so values restored may be slightly higher than described.
* This passive ability now restores an equal amount of Health, Magicka, and Stamina when you use an Ultimate ability, and the amounts are now based on your character level instead of your Max Resource(s).
- Developer Comments: This will be a buff for each particular resource if your maximum is below 26,000, and a reduction if it is above. This will generally result in a buff to overall resources restored, but a reduction to the specific resource you are stacking.