The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||Southwest of Rawl'kha|
- A Night to Forget: Help a would-be apprentice recover his research items.
A Night to Forget
- "Curse every werewolf breathing! This is the last straw, I'm retiring."
- What happened here?
- "Werewolves happened, traveler. Flea-ridden beasts came out of nowhere. Destroyed my cart, killed my men, and ran off with my goods. I'm only alive because I played dead."
- What did they take?
- "Everything! After the attack some of them turned back into Wood Elves and went searching through my pack. Said they were looking for a totemic necklace. That damned claw bauble that Khuzi sold me! Stupid cat! Never trust a smiling Khajiit."
- Are you going to be all right?
- "I'll be fine. They got my leg here, but Rawl'kha isn't that far. I'll make it back on my own. This is it, though. I've survived my last caravan assault. I'm going to sell my stores and buy a nice quiet inn somewhere. I'm done!"
- Did you hear them say where they were going?
If you talk to him again, he says, "Shove something silver and pointy into their furry behinds, traveler. Make sure they know Atrius Axilla sent you!"