The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This article could benefit from an image of:
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||42||Cost||351 Magicka|
|Cast Time||Instant||Duration||15 seconds|
|Range||22 meters||Area||5 meters|
Heals for significantly more.
Damages instead of healing. Deals some damage instantly and reduces the cost.
- Ash Cloud: Summon a scorching cloud of ash at the target location for 15 seconds, reducing enemy Movement Speed by 70% and healing you and your allies for [561 / 565 / 572 / 578] Health every 1 second.
- Cinder Storm: Summon a scorching cloud of ash at the target location for 15 seconds, reducing enemy Movement Speed by 70% and healing you and your allies for [871 / 882 / 890 / 900] every 1 second.
- Eruption: Cost: 270 Magicka.
Summon a scorching cloud of ash at the target location for 15 seconds, dealing [2326 / 2352 / 2377 / 2401] Flame Damage immediately, reducing enemy Movement Speed by 70%, and dealing [414 / 418 / 422 / 428] Flame Damage in the area every 1 second. The eruptive damage can occur once every 10 seconds.
Ash Cloud deals reduces the Movement Speed of affected enemies and heals allies over time. The Cinder Storm increases the amount of healing done to allies while the Eruption morph deals Flame Damage, instead of healing, over time and instantly.
- Eruption: Increased the initial eruption damage from this morph by 22%.
- Eclipse: Fixed an issue where this ability and the Total Dark morph could reflect snares from ground-placed ticking abilities, such as Caltrops or Ash Cloud, and cause you to move at extremely high speeds.
- In an effort to reduce the visual effect noise in group combat situations, we've hidden most visual effects from persistent damaging area of effect abilities cast by your allies. Area of effect abilities that have a synergy, healing, or defensive component that can benefit you will still be visible, and area of effect abilities cast by enemies will also still be visible.
- Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could occasionally expire too early, causing you to lose out on the final tick of damage.
- This ability now heals you and your allies in the area and snares enemies; note the Eruption morph remains unchanged.
- Cinder Storm: This morph now increases the healing done.
- Increased the healing done by approximately 50%.
- Cinder Storm: Increased the healing done by approximately 60%.
- Eruption: Increased the initial damage done by approximately 15%, and the damage over time by approximately 70%.
- Developer Comment: With these changes, Ash Cloud and its morphs will now provide a much larger impact than previously, and will be more in line with other class based area of effect duration abilities, such as Lightning Splash.
- Increased healing of this ability by approximately 15%.
- Eruption (morph): Adjusted this ability to follow our standardized Damage over Time ruleset. Added a 1 second delay between the initial hit and the first damage over time tick, and increased the damage per tick by approximately 9% to make up for the loss of the first tick. Also increased damage of initial hit by approximately 35%.
- Cinder Storm (morph): Increased healing of this ability by approximately 4%.
- Decreased the healing of this ability and its morphs by approximately 30%.
- Increased the cost of all morphs to 5670 from 4590.
- Cinder Storm (morph): This morph is now 50% stronger than the base ability, which will result in an approximate 1% heal reduction comparatively.
- Eruption (morph): Reduced the damage over time by approximately 30% per tick.