The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Discovery|| Leveled XP
|Southwestern part of Summerset|
- Culture Clash: Help Rigurt the Brash gain an audience with Summerset's Proxy Queen.
- A Duelist's Dilemma: Help an Orc prepare for a duel according to the High Elf customs.
Shops and Services
- Alinor Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws refuge hidden beneath Alinor.
- Alinor Bank and Trust — A bank in Alinor conveniently located near the Wayshrine and guild kiosks.
- Fighters Guild — A guildhall housing the local branch of the Fighters Guild in Alinor.
- The Gilded Fork — A cafe outside The Golden Gryphon in Alinor.
- Gladiator's Quarters — The battlegrounds quarters located outside of the western gate of Alinor.
- The Golden Gryphon — An inn and stable in Alinor located just inside the main gate.
- Mages Guild — A guildhall housing the recently opened branch of the Mages Guild in Alinor.
- Market of the Aedra — A collection of guild kiosks located near the Alinor Wayshrine.
- Plaza of the Hand — A marketplace in the south of Alinor.
- Rinmawen's Plaza — A hub for tradespeople and contracts in the heart of Alinor
- Riverside Market — A marketplace in the south of Alinor home to various furnishers and merchants.
- Temple of the Divines — A house of worship and monastery in central Alinor.
The Alinor Wayshrine is located in the eastern part of the city.