The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||Between the Sisters of the Sands Inn and Ilkhas al-Azif's Home|
He talks about the goings-on within the city.
- "Where'd that monkey go?
By Malooc's nails! I bet it's run off with something of mine again.
Nothing's safe with those monkeys about."
- "Sentinel is filling up with all sorts of folks these days.
I'm not sure why, but it's nice to have my relatives visiting."
- "Thank Tall Papa! I've been living in Sentinel for many years.
When I go to my ancestors, I will remember this city fondly."
- "By Tava's wings! I'd rather be sailing.
- "The price of water is higher than these days."
- "O Noble One, I am a hard worker. Please, I just need a few coins to get back on my feet."