Online:A Reign of Frogs
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- Go to Old Deathwart's Pond.
- Defeat Old Deathwart and collect 3 Singing Frogs.
- Speak with Britta Silanus in Leyawiin.
After starting the quest, head to Old Deathwart's Pond in northeastern Blackwood. The Hutan-Tzel Wayshrine is the closest and to the south of the location. When Old Deathwart has spawned, you and your allies can fight and defeat the Death Hopper. During the fight, avoid being in front of Old Deathwart, as he hops forward for damage. There will also be Kotu Gava that he eats to regain health.
- I killed Old Deathwart and collected several singing frogs.
- "I'm relieved to see you hale and whole. Old Deathwart was a known man-eater. I couldn't remember if I mentioned that part before. Anyway, those singing frogs should make the Argonians happy.
Thank you. We'll have another job for you soon."
|A Reign of Frogs|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|Old Deathwart's lake lies in northeast Blackwood. I need to defeat the giant death hopper and collect singing frogs.
Objective: Defeat Old Deathwart
Objective: Gather Singing Frogs: 0/3
|I survived the excursion to Old Deathwart's lake. I collected several singing frogs and defeated the giant death hopper. I should talk to Britta Silanus and collect my reward.
Objective: Talk to Britta Silanus