Online:A Masterful Weapon (Blacksmithing)
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- Read the writ.
- Work out which and then gather the materials required.
- Craft the item at the appropriate crafting site.
- Deliver the goods to your contact.
The following message will appear when you open the writ:
- "Our client needs a particular weapon for an upcoming duel with a family member. Find me when it's done." — Rolis Hlaalu.
- <Accept the contract.>
- Be at least 150, which means you must have enough Rubidite Ingots on hand.
- Have a specific trait, which means you must have researched that trait for that item type and have the necessary trait material on hand.
- Have a specific style, which means you must have learned the motif for that item type and have the necessary style material on hand.
- Be of a specific set, which means you must have researched enough traits for that set, and visit one of that set's Crafting Sites to create it.
- Be of at least Epic quality, and possibly Legendary, which means you must upgrade the item 3 or 4 times.
The Temper Expertise skill will reduce the number of Tempers required to safely upgrade the item. You can get away with as few as 1 each if you want to gamble, but given the expense of the materials involved, it's highly advisable to max your Temper Expertise and use the maximum number of Tempers each time to guarantee a 100% chance and not risk destroying the item in the process. This means that for each item, you will want to have 2 Honing Stones, 3 Dwarven Oil, and 4 Grain Solvent, and also 8 Tempering Alloys for Legendary writs.
|Due to the nature of this list, the possibilities are nearly limitless. Therefore, an exhaustive list would be prohibitively long.
Contributions are welcome and encouraged, but please consider if your additions are sufficiently different from the existing entries to warrant inclusion.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
Note that some of these items require motifs or crafting sites from the various DLCs. It is still possible to create these items if you do not have access to these DLCs, however, if you purchase the motifs from Guild Traders and visit a player's house with the appropriate attuned crafting stations.
|Greatsword of Morkuldin||Epic||Training
|Morkuldin (9 Traits)||Primal
|14 Rubedite Ingots||6|
|Dagger of Torug's Pact||Epic||Decisive
|Torug's Pact (3 Traits)||Imperial
|10 Rubedite Ingots||6|
|Dagger of the Willow's Path||Legendary||Defending
|Willow's Path (6 Traits)||Thieves Guild
|10 Rubedite Ingots||6|
|Axe of the Noble's Conquest||Legendary||Defending
|Noble's Conquest (5 Traits)||Mercenary
|11 Rubedite Ingots||86|
|Greatsword of the Spectre's Eye||Legendary||Sharpened
|Spectre's Eye (8 Traits)||Mercenary
|14 Rubedite Ingots||92|
|A Masterful Weapon|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|I need to create the item specified by my contract.
Objective: Craft the Weapon with the Properties Detailed in the Contract
|I've finished the task, and now just need to hand it off to receive my pay.
Objective: Deliver the Weapon