Online: A Door Into Moonlight
- Talk to Kauzanabi-jo in the Moonlit Clearing.
- Pray at the Lunar Shrine, and listen to the first Mane.
- Talk to Kauzanabi-jo again.
You acquire this quest after completing at least one, or possibly both, of the storyline objectives in the Northern Woods. If you start this quest in Fort Grimwatch, after Grim Situation and Grimmer Still, see Lunar Champions. If you start this quest in Arenthia, after foiling the Colovian Occupation and Stonefire Machinations, see The Mane Has Fallen. If you visited Rawl'kha without picking up this quest in either Grimwatch or Arenthia, see Embracing Your Destiny.
The Lunar Champions, Shazah and Khali, want to check and see if you are the Moon Hallowed. Khali in Fort Grimwatch tells you to speak to the priestess in the Moonlit Clearing, north of Senalana. She will know for sure.
The Mane Has Fallen
After saving her city, Clanmother Kazirra of Arenthia has become convinced that you are the Moon Hallowed. She directs you to speak to the Lunar Clergy at the Moonlit Clearing, where they will be able to answer your questions.
Embracing Your Destiny
To Moonlit Clearing
The Moonlit Clearing is northeast of Fort Grimwatch and northwest of Arenthia. When you get there, Kauzanabi-jo is praying at the shrine.
- "Bright Moons hang above us, child. What brings you all the way out here?"
- Someone told me I might be something called the Moon Hallowed?
- "If you truly wish to know, if you are prepared, pray here at the altar. Just do not be disappointed if nothing happens."
The Mane's Prophecy
When you pray at the Lunar Shrine, the spirit of the first Mane appears.
- "You have arrived in Reaper's March at a critical time. The soul of the Khajiiti people, and the entire Dominion, are in crisis. Mane Akkhuz-ri is tainted by evil. He will never again be fit to lead our people. Our hope lies with these women, the Champions. One of them will be Mane. You must help one of them walk the Path... for you are the Moon Hallowed. Without a new Mane, the Khajiit will fall. The Dominion will fall. Walk well in the light of Jone and Jode and you shall succeed, Moon Hallowed."
Speak to Kauzanabi-jo again. She recognizes you as the Moon Hallowed and gives you a reward.
Path of the Hallowed
Your next quest depends on your progress through the storyline in Reaper's March:
- If you have completed the objectives at Fort Grimwatch, you will be given Hallowed To Arenthia.
- If you have completed the objectives in Arenthia, you will be given Hallowed To Grimwatch.
- If you have completed both Fort Grimwatch and Arenthia, you will be given Hallowed to Rawl'kha.
|A Door Into Moonlight|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|The Clearing is just north of Senalana. I should make my way there.
Objective: Go to the Moonlit Clearing
|A Moon Priestess by the name of Kauzanabi-jo was in the clearing when I entered. I should speak with her.
Objective: Talk to Kauzanabi-jo
|The Priestess said that only Jone and Jode can determine if I'm the Moon Hallowed. I need to pray at the altar in the clearing to have them weigh in.
Objective: Pray at the Altar
Hidden Objective: Pray at Altar
|The First Mane appeared and confirmed that I'm this Moon Hallowed person. I should speak to the priestess again to see what she thinks about this.
Objective: Talk to Kauzanabi-jo