The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||Docks southwest of Murcien's Hamlet|
- "Hey there friend. I have a secret, if you promise not to tell, I'll let you in on it."
- Sure, I won't tell.
- "Good! I know where Blackheart Haven is. Saw it on my last trip out. Be damned tough to get in there I suspect but I think I could probably do it."
- What is Blackheart Haven?
- "Eh? You don't know about the haven? What kind of a sailor are you? It's the privateer city, the black heart of the sea, home to Captain Blackheart himself. People been looking for it as long as I can remember and I found it, by accident even."
- Can you take me there?
- "I suppose so. Promise me you're not out to join that bunch of sea wretches though. They're a horrible lot and I won't be party to helping them. You got it? If you're going, you're going to rob them blind or put a dagger in them."
- That sounds fair.
- "Go ahead and use the boat behind me. I'll get you there."
Once Jumping Ship has been completed:
- "Good job in Haven my friend. That'll make these seas safe for once."