Oblivion talk:Cast out of the Thieves Guild
Dar Jee's Security Camera
I experimented with the the first rule of the Thieves Guild, never steal from any member of the guild by snooping around Dar Jee's house while he wasn't home. First I pilked some yarn out of his cupboard, and nothing happened. Yay me. Then I stole his entire Skooma supply (three), and shortly thereafter (a second later) I was expelled from the guild. Dar Jee never entered the house when I was stealing the Skooma.
Okay, what's going on? (Gromir the Wasted)220.127.116.11 12:05, 26 May 2008 (EDT)
It surprises me that there's no page for this "quest," I've found pages for everything else I've encountered so far (230+ hours). -- "Greek" Toomey
- I have to confess to not having played that one. Why not create the page and put the most important information on it? --RpehTalk 01:42, 24 June 2007 (EDT)
Is there anyway to be permantely expelled?
Of all the guilds, Theives is the only one I beat from start to finish before my current play through. Oddly enough besides being the only guild i've beaten before, I've beaten it twice.
Thats why on my current character, I've avoid it, I'd always start with it, and after beating it, my game would be stolen, or the friend's house I'd play it on would sell their ps3, so now that I got the game myself, I made I didnt feel like doing it again.
I've beat all other guilds, and don't wanna finish the main story without tying up the theives guild somehow, but I cant seem to get permantly expelled like in other guilds. Is there away to do this so I don't have to keep feeling guilty about not doing it? Knowing all my save game files already have me expelled forever would make me feel better.
- Dunno why you'd want to be expelled forever, but you can't. Just get yourself suspended, ignore the blood price and then kill all the non-essential members or something. That way you won't be greeted with 'you wear the shadows well, fellow theif' every few minutes and won't have access to Guild stuff. 18.104.22.168 15:11, 3 June 2009 (EDT)
- Just fail the last Guild Quest by attacking a monk before you get the scroll. Itaav 20:06, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
if you start the misdirection quest, armand will never show up, so how am i supposed to pay the fine? 112jesse 20:34, 2 October 2011 (UTC)
- Find him and pay the fine. He hides out in one of the warehouses. Or pay S'Krivva instead. rpeh •T•C•E• 20:47, 2 October 2011 (UTC)
A little question.
If Armand Christophe and S'krivva were to both be killed after finishing The Ultimate Heist, and you were to be expelled from the Thieves Guild afterwards, would this mean you can never join the Thieves Guild again? I wouldn't think that you'd have the option to appoint new Doyens to replace them. Bauglir100 23:42, 13 March 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think that you can be 'expelled' once you've become the Gray Fox after the completion of The Ultimate Heist. I think this situation would similarly be the same as if the situation were that you were in the Mages Guild, and you were the Arch-Mage, you couldn't be expelled then from my memory. Please correct me if this information is incorrect in anyway. Helenaannevalentine 23:01, 15 March 2012 (UTC)