|Quest||Frostcrag Spire (quest)|
|Location||Frostcrag Spire (place)|
|Released||April 25, 2006|
The Wizard's Tower is an official download for Oblivion providing your character with a new house, a magical tower known as Frostcrag Spire. The tower boasts breathtaking views of Cyrodiil as well as several unique features; an indoor botanical garden with over 130 plants (including plants normally only found in Oblivion), instant teleportation to every Mages Guild Hall and the Arcane University, and a laboratory that temporarily fortifies your Alchemy skill by 15 points. The tower also contains an altar to summon Atronach Familiars that obey your commands and contains Enchanting and Spell Making altars that can be accessed without the need to join the Mages Guild.
- In the frozen mountains of Cyrodiil stands Frostcrag Spire, a tower of wonders for your magic-oriented character to call home. —Former Official Summary
- Located high in the Jeral Mountains of Cyrodiil away from prying eyes, lies the Wizard's Tower, Frostcrag Spire. Packed with numerous useful enhancements, this structure will prove invaluable to magic-oriented characters. —Official Summary
- Aurenlinwae — a Spell and Recharge vendor in the Imperial City.
- Creatures — 4 new variations of existing creatures are introduced by the download
- Frostcrag Spire — a new home for the magic-oriented character.
- Items — The download introduces 10 new items and 2 new harvestable plants
- Magic — A blessing and an ability are included with the download
- Alchemical Brilliance
- Lennasaan's Touch
- Quest — to buy upgrades for the tower.