The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being redesigned for the Oblivion Places Redesign Project (OPRP). The page needs in-game walkthrough(s) to go along with the maps and content lists. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Needs in-game verification. See the OPRP project page for explanation of what needs to be done to complete the verification process.
|# of Zones||1|
|Rock Biter Goblins|
|1 boss-level Chest 02
2 Goblin Totem Staffs
|Console Location Code(s)|
|South of the Yellow Road, East of the Corbolo River|
- Timberscar Hollow may also contain raiding Bloody Hand Goblins if you visit before the Goblin Trouble quest is completed.
- Timberscar Hollow also appears in ESO.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 23, 3
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Timberscar Hollow (editor name TimberscarHollowMapMarker). The entrance door is NNE of the marker, 70 feet away.
- 2 Rock Biter Goblin Skirmishers are near the entrance
- 1 Road Creature (Forest variety) is near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 13 Bergamot plants, 37 Lavender plants, 34 Monkshood plants, 1 Peony plant, and 1 Primrose plant
Zone 1: Timberscar Hollow
- 2 Rock Biter Goblin Berserkers
- 1 Rock Biter Goblin Shaman (non-respawning)
- 2 Rock Biter Goblin Skirmishers
- 1 Rock Biter Goblin War Chief
- 4 standard Rock Biter Goblins
- 1 boss-level Chest 02 (Goblin variety; locked) at location B on map
- 2 Goblin Totem Staffs at C
- 2 Chests 01
- 1 Chest 02
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside