|# of Zones||1|
(1 boss-level Undead)
|1 boss-level Chest|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Northeast section of the Red Ring Road|
- You have a 10% chance of meeting an Orc Adventurer here.
- Fort Chalman appears in ESO as Chalman Keep.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 15, 24
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Fort Chalman (editor name FortChalmanMapMarker). The entrance door is E of the marker, 140 feet away.
- 1 Skeleton Archer is near the entrance
- 2 Wilderness Creatures (Hills variety) are near the entrance
- 1 Chest (contains 10 repair hammers) is near the entrance
- 1 Chest 02 is near the entrance
- 1 Wilderness Chest (non-respawning) is near the entrance
- The other following items can be found near the entrance: 1 empty common soul gem
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 4 Columbine plants, 4 Elf Cup plants, 10 Flax plants, and 1 Morning Glory plant
Zone 1: Fort Chalman
This is a fairly linear, unremarkable, and easy ruin. The first few hallways are easy because there is a large distance between the enemies, permitting you to pick on one at a time. When you arrive at the second bridge, beware of the three Swinging Mace at T. The hall below you has one undead and the possibility of an Orc Adventurer at O. From there, head south towards the biggest challenge of the ruin, behind the door. The undead boss (A) is waiting in the next room and there is the possibility of two other enemies in the hall as well; however, three chests, including the boss chest at B, are also located in here.
- 1 boss-level Undead at location A on map
- 1 Orc Adventurer (10% chance of appearing) at O
- 1-3 Undead
- 3 Undead Enemies (each 83% probability Undead, 17% Rat)
- 1 boss-level Chest (Undead variety) at location B on map
- 1 Chest 01 (locked)
- 1 Chest 02 (locked)
- 1 Chest 03
- 3 Chests 04
- 3 Swinging Mace traps at location T on map
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside