|# of Zones||1|
|1 boss-level Chest 01|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Just North of Bravil by the coast|
Flooded Mine is a small mine north of Bravil containing one NPC (quest-related). It contains only one zone, Flooded Mine.
- Final Justice: Beneath an Old Bridge lies the next drop, requesting judgment on a known psychotic.
- Before the related quest, the door to the mine is locked and requires a key. After the quest, the cave is empty.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 16, -6
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Flooded Mine (editor name FloodedMineMapMarker). The entrance door is ESE of the marker, 50 feet away.
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 1 Monkshood plant
- Wayshrine of Zenithar is at location W on map
- 1 bedroll is at b
Zone 1: Flooded Mine
Upon entering, you will almost immediately be underwater, so Water Breathing is highly recommended. The best course of action depends on the time of the day.
Between 10pm and 8am, head right at the intersection and loot the chest in the small room to the north. Keep heading east until you arrive at Shaleez's sparse living area, which comprises a table and bedroll (b). Shaleez (Q) will either be sleeping (till 5am), wandering around or eating here.
During the day, Shaleez is found swimming around the large room in the northwestern corner of the cave. To avoid fighting her in water, head left instead and loot the chest to the west. You will emerge in the southwestern corner of the final room and will be able to easily come ashore via some wooden planks. From here, it is easier to pick out Shaleez while she is swimming.
Once she is dead, head over to the northeastern corner of the room, using the rotten planks (T) to cross the water, and loot the boss chest at B.
- Shaleez (non-respawning) at location Q on map
- 4 Rotten Plank traps at locations T on map
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside
- 1 bedroll at location b on map