|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Oblivion NPC Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Home City||Imperial City, Talos Plaza District|
|House||The Tiber Septim Hotel|
|Faction(s)||IC Citizens; Dark06 Hotel|
Faelian is an Altmer noble living at the Tiber Septim Hotel in the Imperial City's Talos Plaza District with his girlfriend, Atraena. Faelian hangs with a rather seedy crowd, and has some definite Skooma addiction issues, such as the fact that his ability to talk has been reduced to mere jitters, and carries the craving of Skooma in almost every line. According to Atraena, Faelian was a fine and well mannered gentleman before he got addicted to Skooma.
Faelian wears sack cloth pants, a sack cloth shirt and a pair of clogs, he also wears a piece of leveled jewelry. He also has the key to Lorkmir's house, which he will give to you for some Skooma. He is armed with an iron dagger.
He gets an early night, sleeping in the hotel from 8pm, and an early rise, waking up at 2am. He first heads to the Abandoned Shack in the Waterfront District and paces around the building until 9am, when he walks to the west gate of the Elven Gardens District. At 11am he heads into Lorkmir's house and hangs around there until 5pm when he heads back to the hotel and finally spends some time with Atraena before going back to bed.
Approaching him yields the following unique dialogue choices:
- "Faelian? Hey that's my name! Yeah, I'm Faelian."
After giving him a vial of Skooma and speaking to him about it again:
- "Skooma? Oh, yeah... Hey! You gave me some skooma! You are so... nice. Oh, yeah... You're such a good... friend."
If you give Faelian a vial of Skooma then meet him inside of Lorkmir's house, he will greet you with the following "Hey! My friend! You made it, huh? That's...That's great. Did... Did you want to just relax, or... Did you want something... something else?". Choosing from three options, you can get the following responses (all three result in him remaining calm, he doesn't attack or flee...also of note, only the final choice brings him back to his usual speaking options):
- "I want your soul, Faelian."
- "My... my soul? Whoah. Wow. Yeah, okay... Yeah! That sounds... great! You can have my soul! Can I... Can I have your soul too? Ha ha ha ha. Oh... Wow."
- "Ssshh. Hush now. It's time to sleep."
- "Sleep? But... Nah. No, I... I'm not tired. Not tired right now. I have lots of... you know... energy. The skooma! I can feel it.. in my veins..."
- "[Say nothing.]"
- "You...You're kind of weird. You know that? But... That's okay. I... I like crazy people. I like crazy people... and skooma! Ssshhh! Ha ha ha ha ha!"
If you don't have or want to give him any skooma you can say "No, I don't have any skooma." to which he will reply "Oh... okay. Well... You get me some skooma, and then we'll... be good friends. Okay? Okay... Nordinor.. In Bravil... He sells it... Late at night..." If you don't have any you can still say you will give him some, but when you do not produce any he will say "Wait... You... You lied! Ohh... That's mean! Nordinor.. In Bravil... He sells skooma! Late at night... Go get me some... Okay?"
When asked about his "Special Place", he will hint at what happened to Lorkmir "Lorkmir ain't... he ain't around no more. He he he... I use his house. Here's a key! For... for you! You come whenever you... you want! Okay then..."
After Faelian's demise, shocked Imperial City citizens can be heard saying: "A friend of mine is a member of the Legion. He said some Altmer nobleman was murdered, right here in the city! Faelian, I think his name was." and "By the way, I heard that Faelian was killed. You didn't know him, did you?"
- Faelian isn't enabled until stage 10 of the related quest, so cannot be found until then.
- Faelian was supposed to say "Huh? Sorry... I ain't interested...." if you spoke to him before the related quest had reached stage 10, since that's impossible, it will never be heard.