|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Oblivion NPC Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Added by||Mehrunes' Razor|
|Health||43 + (5+2.6)x(PC+1), PC=3-18|
|Magicka||100 + 1.5x(PC+1) (max=250)|
|Faction(s)||Drothmeri Army; DL9 Commander Special|
The Drothmeri Commander is a character added by the Mehrunes' Razor official plug-in. His full name is Telani Adrethi, as revealed by the Morag Tong Assassin's Writ of Assassination. Why the Morag Tong has orders to assassinate the Commander is not revealed, but this provides an easy way to kill the Commander, simply by releasing the Morag Tong Assassin. The assassin usually succeeds in killing the commander; even if he doesn't, the commander will be so injured that you will be able to dispose of him easily yourself.
Taking on the Commander yourself can be a challenge. He is always wearing heavy greaves, gauntlets, and boots (the gauntlets and boots may be enchanted), and a piece of combat-related enchanted jewelry. He also has some spare lower-class pants, and has a 25% chance of carrying a heavy shield. Oddly, he never wears a cuirass. He fights with a (possibly enchanted) longsword or claymore. Additionally, he has a 75% chance of carrying leveled potions and poisons, making him a well-equipped opponent. The Commander also knows a leveled set of Spellsword spells.
You will need to acquire the Bezoar stored in the Commander's house (as well as the one in the Forgemaster's possession) in order to enter Varsa Baalim. His house also contains:
- A boss-level chest upstairs.
- A locked closet under the stairs with a handful of gems, including two flawless diamonds.