OBMobile: Commander in Chief
- During Spies speak to the Vernon in Northern Bruma.
- Leave Bruma through the Northern Gates.
- Find the Commander stranded outside the city.
- See Vernon once more for a reward.
Vernon can be found in the North most part of Bruma during the Spies quest; he will appear as a civilian standing next to the city gates.
When you talk to him, he will be impressed with your taking care of the assassins and will suggest that you could help him rescue his missing Commander - whom of which he was recently separated with during the last Daedric incursion into the city.
Leaving the City
Activating one of the three doors in North Bruma will take you out the Cyrodiil. Cyrodiil in a two level maze with a number of Mythic Dawn agents. You can move to the second level from the first by activating the small Ayleid ruin on the south-east corner of the map.
Finding the Commander
The commander - Rufus - will be found standing of the far south eastern corner of the second level. He will be much relieved to find you.
Collecting the Reward
Once the conversation with Rufus has finished you will be returned to Northern Bruma, Vernon and the commander united once more. Speak the Vernon once more and he will thank you and give you a Silver Shortsword as a reward.
- Once the quest is started, you can not return to Bruma until the Commander is found - save reloading the game.
- You cannot backtrack to the first level of Cyrodiil once you have entered the second.
- The Spies quest will resume once the Commander is found, even if you do not collect the reward.
- The character Vernon is named after the programmer Vernon Franklin.