The first line on this page says that Vvardenfel is bigger than cyrodill..... how can that be when cyrodill is substantially bigger on the map? — Unsigned comment by Denny (talk • contribs) at 10:53 on 25 July 2007
Should we add Brazilar's Mazed Band to this section? 126.96.36.199 23:56, 30 January 2010 (UTC)
Form the mainland to Solstheim
This may be a stupid question but I don't have the Bloodmoon expansion: Is it possible to swim from the MW mainland to this island? -Meisterdieb 16:58, 31 January 2010 (UTC)
- I don't think so; to be 100% sure how about trying it yourself? --SerCenKing Talk 17:13, 31 January 2010 (UTC)
- As I've said, I don't have Bloodmoon... -Meisterdieb 23:29, 1 February 2010 (UTC)
An alternative travel map
There's an alternative travel map that shows only the Vvardenfell island.
Here's a link to it: 
- You're welcome to add it to the page, but I think the current one is much better. The one you linked to is far too "busy" and it's almost impossible to see the lines. rpeh •T•C•E• 08:32, 10 September 2010 (UTC)
Prices gone up?!?!?
I don't know why, but all of a sudden everything related to transportation became more expensive. Boats, silt striders, even Mages Guild. I have plenty of money and a high level character, so I can afford these transactions but I find all this a bit absurd. Excuse me for possible mistakes, English is not my native language.
188.8.131.52 12:03, 11 May 2014 (GMT)
- I just noticed this too. I've been playing Morrowind for a long time and never noticed this so I don't know what's going on either.
- 184.108.40.206 18:36, 3 November 2014 (GMT)MongMorg
- Your rates for transport are affected a few factors, most notably the disposition of the service provider. If they like you, they cut you a deal and knock a few Septims off the price. If they aren't too fond of you, they may hike your rates up or, depending on the service, outright refuse to deal with you. Have you upset the providers, either by belonging to a faction they disagree with, by directly affecting them, or perhaps by being the Nerevarine at a stage in the game where factions will have a disposition hit against you for being Nerevarine? If it's a disposition problem, just pay them off with a bribe or charm them, either with magicka or your speechcraft skill, to increase their disposition, which will cut a few coins off the price. -damon talk ♥ contribs 20:15, 3 November 2014 (GMT)
Traveling With Companions?
Are companions supposed to travel with you when you use transport? I was trying to take Rabinna to Ebonheart from Hla Oad by boat during her quest and she didn't appear to be there when I stepped off the boat. Zul se onikaanLaan tinvaak 20:13, 9 February 2015 (GMT)
- According to this page they are supposed to follow you when you use transport. In my experience, this hasn't worked for me though. When I did the same quest with Rabinna, I attempted to use the boat as well which gave me the same result you saw, despite what the quest page says. Similarly, when I got my first quest that involved a follower, I tried to use one of the intervention spells to quickly arrive at the destination. However, my follower was not with me after I used the spell which fits with what is mentioned here. My guess would be that neither one of us was "close enough" when we used the boat to Ebonheart, so you may want to try again while you and Rabinna are standing at different spots than before. Forfeit (talk) 04:43, 10 February 2015 (GMT)
- EDIT: Probably should have looked into this in-game first... I had a save handy with a quest involving a follower, so I played around with it and was able to get Itermerel to use both Silt Striders and boats, including the boat in question. With Itermarael, the service provider, and myself all standing very close to one another, he followed me to my destination each time I used a transport service. He did not follow me when I used Almsivi Intervention though, which was more or less expected. Forfeit (talk) 05:00, 10 February 2015 (GMT)
- I think you may be right. I was able to get her to Ebonheart when she was right there, but she wouldn't even enter the embassy with me unless she was right next to me. It seems like they have to be very close to you whenever there's an abrupt area change, not just on travel. Zul se onikaanLaan tinvaak 14:20, 10 February 2015 (GMT)