npc drinking potions?
In the article it says that there are mods that allow npcs to drink potions you give them. What in the world are they?? I've been looking for the past hour and haven't found even 1 that did this. All I could find were potions sorters, or mods that added additional potions, none that allowed npcs to drink your potions.
Please help 188.8.131.52 19:35, 8 June 2008 (EDT)
- While the above user will obviously not read this, I guess the article is talking about mods that turn these into poisons, so anyone interested should probably search for that. I remember one that allowed you to throw harmful potions at enemies.--184.108.40.206 14:08, 4 December 2010 (UTC)
Why is Telvanni Bug Musk under Beverages? It's a perfume. Lucky the Cat Guy. 06:46, 10 August 2010 (UTC)
- Er... Good question. I don't know why Bug Musk is under beverages.--TheAlbinoOrcany_questions? 17:52, 10 August 2010 (UTC)
potions of heriosm
i have two potions of heroism i am almost completely sure it is from the temple questline, i just searched through my journal but i cant find mention of it (Eddie the head 16:20, 2 May 2011 (UTC))
- One is mentioned by name in the Shoes of St. Rilms quest. What journal are you expecting to see it on? --Brf 16:27, 2 May 2011 (UTC)
- the duties topic (Eddie the head 16:43, 2 May 2011 (UTC))
- I do not have the CS in front of me, but I do not believe the journal mentions the potions you are given in that quest. The dialog might mention them, but not by name. --Brf 16:46, 2 May 2011 (UTC)
potion negative effects are halved
i.e Sujammas only drain 25 int instead of 50 as labeled, while still fortify 50 str. Does this have anything to do with resist magicka (i'm currently at 50% as Breton) or is it just a coincidence? If it is a coincidence then is this a bug? I have MCP and am in the early game. Also, the same is true for Greef and Shein (on another topic, Shein is labeled at 10 points in my game instead of 20 as listed on UESP). 220.127.116.11 19:11, 15 September 2017 (UTC)