Morrowind talk:Non-Existent People
Is it possible to make these characters appear by using the construction set to change their count to "1?" --Twentyfists 16:09, 15 February 2008 (EST)
- Just before I reply, I would like to give you a background on how Morrowind's CS works:
- When placing an item/character into the game, it will increase the count based on how many times it's in the game. Sometimes the developers create debugging characters, which they remove from the final game and leave it in the Data.
- The reason for leaving them in the data is because:
- Removing them would possibly cripple the game itself.
- They are instated later on in the game, EX. Story-based characters.
- Now, on to the my reply:
- No, changing their count value will not put them in the game. You have to place them in the game yourself. The reason for this is because they don't exist anywhere inside the game. Reasons for this are above.
- So how would I add Cinia Urtius to the game? --Twentyfists 17:36, 29 February 2008 (EST)
Interesting that so many are Acrobat class. Wonder why that is?
- It's the first class, alphabetically. If you create a new character, it always starts out as Acrobat unless you change it to something else. They also always start as Argonians for the same reason. Thus if you're creating a class for testing purposes, you might not bother changing the race and class to something else, and there you go. --TheRealLurlock Talk 10:44, 7 August 2008 (EDT)
Also interesting to note is that all NPCs with a fight rate of 90 are vampires. I, myself, verified it last night; why it is how it is, however, is beyond my comprehension.