This is the only cave I know of that uses the in_bonecave_* interiors for caves. There may be others, but I haven't seen any yet. --Cardboard Box 00:07, 22 March 2006 (EST)
In the Sanctum of Black Hope, swimming to the bottom of the trough in the tunnel to the left of the entrance causes the screen to fade to black (as when drowning in the Puzzle Canal) and the player to be warped back to the entrance. Weird, eh? Can anybody reproduce this behavior? -- 18.104.22.168 21:10, 17 October 2007 (EDT)
- It is a confirmed bug, happening in a few places. You can go lower than the lowest object in the cell and either fall through the floor or get teleported back to the entrance. --Benould 09:01, 13 March 2008 (EDT)
- See notes. --Benould 09:04, 13 March 2008 (EDT)
Only Vampire out of the Ghostfence?
Kogrouhn is also outside of the ghostgate and is home to another ash vampire--LordSil 23:30, 28 May 2008 (EDT)
- Dagoth Uthol is located in Charma's Breath, well inside the Ghostfence, so the statement is correct, see Image:Kogoruhn_Caverns.jpg. --Benould•T•C 00:27, 29 May 2008 (EDT)
- ok, thanks for clearing that up--LordSil 20:02, 30 May 2008 (EDT)
Has anyone else seen a dungeon with an abundance of very low level locks (entirely level 4-6) like this one? 22.214.171.124 00:37, 14 August 2009 (UTC) Detinith
Showhide is a little too subtle for me. I had already made a new map assuming this one was missing before i noticed the show link. It looks too much like an edit link for me. Added some text to draw attention to the button. Maybe it's just me. Marcel 14:05, 12 February 2010 (UTC)
- Not sure why this dungeon has its maps hidden at all when others on the wiki don't. -- DeJuan N. Onley (talk) 07:13, 23 September 2012 (GMT)
Near Zula is a Telvanni Cephalopod Helm with an enchant value of 1000. Marcel 15:41, 12 February 2010 (UTC)
- Are you sure that's not 100? -Itachi 18:24, 12 February 2010 (UTC)
Ash-sleeper - Guardian
I found NPC called Dreamer - Guardian. (location - Mamaea - Sanctum of Black Hope ) Why there is no information about this NPC ? : )— Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 20:52 on 03 September 2014
The maps of Mamaea (specifically the Sanctum of Black Hope) could really be improved if Dagoth Araynys was precisely identified instead of leaving the user to guess which of the anonymous red dot "hostiles" he is. Thanks.