The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Home City||Vivec, Foreign Quarter|
|Location||Guild of Mages (See map)|
|Faction(s)||Mages Guild (Conjurer)|
- Steal Chimarvamidium: You are asked to 'borrow' a book from the Vivec Guild hall.
- Return Chimarvamidium: Return the book you 'borrowed' from the Vivec Guild hall.
- Shashev's Key: Kill this rival mage for Sirilonwe in Vivec.
- Dust of the Vampire: Find three portions of vampire dust for Sirilonwe in Vivec.
- "Why, I've never heard of such a book..."
- "How did you... I mean where did you get a copy of Chimarvamidium? I've been looking for this book. Perhaps you'd be willing to part with it?"
- Give her the book.: "Thank you. I won't forget this. Just a suggestion... Keep quiet about this book, %PCName. Some members of the Mages Guild can be very jealous."
- Keep the book.: [Disposition -10] "That is most unfortunate, %PCRank. I thought you would be willing to assist a fellow Guild member."
- latest rumors: "The Dark Brotherhood is ready to make their move on the Morag Tong. I hear the Night Mother herself has come to Vvardenfell."
- Trebonius: "I don't care what he asked you to do. The best thing for all of us is to ignore that Scuttlehead. Last year he asked me to learn the language of the Silt Striders so we could question them about who they took to different cities."
Sirilonwe teaches the following spells:
|Ondusi's Open Door||15||Open 50 pts on Touch|
|Slowfall||45||Slow Fall 30 pts for 10s on Self|
|Tinur's Hoptoad||30||Jump 20 pts for 10s on Self|
|Demoralize Creature||4||Demoralize Creature 5 pts for 10s on Target|
|Erelvam's Wild Sty||10||Blind 1-40 pts for 10s on Touch|
|Golanar's Eye-Maze||13||Chameleon 10-40 pts for 10s on Self|
|Hide||30||Invisibility for 30s on Self|
|Detect Key||13||Detect Key 50 pts for 5s on Self|
|Mark||18||Mark on Self|
|Recall||18||Recall on Self|
|Spell Absorption||25||Spell Absorption 10 pts for 5s on Self|