|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Manwe is a Dunmer sorceress located in Punabi. She claims she left the Mages Guild to study the adaptive responses of quaternary variations in Oblivion streams. She failed to pay her guild dues, however, and it's up to you to resolve the situation.
She wears a common robe with matching shoes, a leveled amulet, and a leveled ring. She carries a leveled short blade and around 200 drakes. Aside from her natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by her ancestors, she knows the following spells: Sixth Barrier, Bound Dagger, Summon Least Bonewalker, Dread Curse: Strength, Dread Curse: Agility, Fire Storm, and Greater Fireball.
- Manwe's Dues: Retrieve guild dues from a Mages Guild member in Punabi.
- Guild Dues:
- "I left the Mages Guild and dedicated my life to studying the adaptive responses of quaternary variations in Oblivion streams. If Ranis Athrys wants the dues that much, why don't you just pay them yourself? I am unconcerned with such petty financial matters."
- "Will you leave me alone if I give you the 2000 septims? I cannot leave my research unattended." (Disposition must be at least 60)
- Yes. "Here. Take the gold and leave me to my work. I would advise that you leave here now. We are engaged in very serious research here and if you disturb my colleagues, they may not be very understanding."
- "Your lack of civility is astonishing. Are you sure your ancestors have no Cyrodiil blood?" (If you are a Dunmer)
- "I should have expected such discourteous behavior from one of the lower races." (If you aren't a Dunmer)
- "I have already given you the dues you claim I owe. What more do you want of me?"