|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Manos Othreleth (Manos Othreleth)|
|Faction(s)||House Hlaalu (Kinsman)|
Manos Othreleth is a Dunmer warrior found at the Dren Plantation, just outside Orvas Dren's villa. Although officially a member of House Hlaalu, he is also one of the top enforcers of the Camonna Tong, Morrowind's native crime syndicate.
Helviane Desele, the owner of Desele's House of Earthly Delights, owes him "protection money", and he threatens to put her "out of business" if she does not pay it. He has hired the Fighters Guild to deal with the matter.
Depending on how you solve the quest, he will respond to you in different ways. However, he will not provide any additional reward.
- debt money:
- "I gave the Fighters Guild orders to get that money, and they better get if for me or the House of Earthly Delights is going out of business."
- "You're the one I got to thank for doing that? I couldn't get anywhere with Desele. You got a real way with people, %PCName."
- "I heard you killed Desele for the debt money she owed . You don't understand business, %PCName. If you kill them, they can't keep giving you money."
- He wears a complete set of Dwemer armor (minus the helmet).
- He wields a Ebony Broadsword.
- If you free any slaves on the plantation, he will turn hostile.