Morrowind:Ienith Ancestral Tomb
|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Ienith Ancestral Tomb|
Ienith Ancestral Tomb is a medium-sized tomb in the Grazelands northeast of Falensarano. It can be found by heading to Falensarano and then north and a bit east until you find the Dissapla Mine. From there, head east and you should quickly find the tomb. There are four undead here. The loot is a few potions, some minor equipment, some ingredients and an apprentice's lockpick. The key to the 10-pt. locked doors is found near the skeletal corpse in the main room. Another key that opens a small chest is found behind another small chest in the ashpit in the southernmost room.
The Ienith family is quite large and mostly hostile. There are eleven known members of the family:
- Dinuro Ienith, a Molag Bal worshipper found outside Bal Ur
- Dralisi Ienith, a necromancer in Yesamsi
- Fanasa Ienith, a bandit in Beshara
- Felvan IenithTR, a rogue with questionable motives in Mournhold
- Galdres Ienith, a smuggler in Punammu
- Methulu Ienith, a Sheogorath woshipper in Almurbalarammi
- Mundrila Ienith, a pilgrim in Molag Mar
- Navil and Ranes Ienith, brothers who work for the Camonna Tong at Dren Plantation
- Rinori Ienith, a bandit in Surirulk
- Rols Ienith, a bandit who works for the Rotheran gladiator arena