|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Receive your next orders from Caius Cosades in Balmora.
- Talk to Sharn gra-Muzgob at the Mages Guild.
- Ask her about the errand she wants you to do for her.
- The Skull of Llevule Andrano is in the Andrano Ancestral Tomb, which is south of Pelagiad and northeast of Seyda Neen.
- Look for the skull in a burial chamber next to a magical chitin dagger.
- Return to Sharn gra-Muzgob, give her the skull, and take the note to Caius Cosades.
Speak to Caius Cosades about orders. He will ask you to obtain information from Sharn gra-Muzgob. Sharn gra-Muzgob can be found in the Balmora Mages Guild. She will ask you to retrieve the Skull of Llevule Andrano from the Andrano Ancestral Tomb. She will give you an enchanted weapon and a few scrolls to deal with undead creatures found in the tomb as they cannot be hurt by normal weapons.
Andrano Ancestral Tomb
You are given directions to the Andrano Ancestral Tomb, which can be found just south of Pelagiad and northeast of Seyda Neen. To get there from Balmora, you can take the silt strider to Seyda Neen, and then proceed on foot. Inside the tomb, you will find the skull of Llevule Andrano and the Dagger of Judgement. Return to Sharn gra-Muzgob and give her the skull. She will give you the Nerevarine cult notes to take to Caius Cosades.
Return to Caius Cosades
When you give Caius Cosades the notes, he will promote you to a Blades Apprentice and suggests that you take some time to train before coming back to him. Be sure to talk to him about your new rank for a few more free scrolls.
- The notes from Hasphat to Cosades, from the previous quest, must be read by the player, or the Gra-Muzgob quest will not start.
- You can find a copy of the Unarmored skill book 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 15 on an altar in the tomb.
- The notes from Gra-Muzgob to Cosades provide useful background information and are worth reading before you give them to Caius Cosades.
- Sharn often disappears for unknown reasons, so you will want to get the notes as soon as possible, or avoid visiting the Balmora Mages Guild until you have completed this quest.
- Sharn will not give you the errand option if you have (certain?) diseases. Going to a temple and clearing your disease will restore the errand option to begin the quest. ?
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Gra-Muzgob Informant (A1_4_MuzgobInformant)
||The Spymaster told me to get Sharn gra-Muzgob at the Balmora Mages Guild to tell me about the Nerevarine, and then report back to him. I'll have to do a little "errand" for her first, he says. I'm beginning to see a pattern here. Rather than pay informants with hard cash, Caius Cosades trades favors for information. And as the new recruit in the organization, I provide the favors. Ah, well. A lesson in humility.
||Sharn gra-Muzgob will provide the information on the Nerevarine that the Spymaster wants after I've done a little errand for her. She wants me to retrieve the skull of Llevule Andrano from Andrano Ancestral Tomb. She mentioned Dunmer prejudices against necromancy, and warned me not to upset the natives.
||Sharn gra-Muzgob says that Andrano Ancestral Tomb is south of Pelagiad, just off the road, just before the fork where the road goes southwest towards Seyda Neen and southeast to Vivec. She gave me an enchanted blade and some scrolls, because she says some spirits are immune to normal weapons.
||I delivered the skull Sharn gra-Muzgob asked for, and she's agreed to tell me about the Nerevarine as the Spymaster requested.
||Sharn gra-Muzgob told me about the Nerevarine cult, and gave me some notes to give the Spymaster. Now I should return and report, and give him these notes.
||The Spymaster seemed happy with the notes I gave him on the Nerevarine from Sharn gra-Muzgob. Caius says he'd like to see me at a higher level of conditioning before he sends me out again. So I should take some time to polish my skills and enhance my cover story with a little freelance adventuring. Then, when I'm ready, I'll return, and Caius will have new orders for me. [When you reach Level 3 or higher, return to Caius for more orders.]
||The Spymaster seemed happy with the notes I gave him on the Nerevarine from Sharn gra-Muzgob. He said he'd like some time to think how the information fits in with the Emperor's plans for me. So if I want, I have some time to do a little freelance adventuring. But whenever I'm ready, Caius says he'll have new orders for me.
||The Spymaster promoted me to Apprentice Rank in the Blades. He seems pleased with me, because he also gave me a little present.