|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Ethes Evos (ethes evos)|
|Faction(s)||House Redoran (Hireling)|
Ethes Evos is a Dunmer commoner and a House Redoran Hireling. He is found in Arobar Manor, which is in Ald'ruhn. According to Ald'ruhn bookseller Codus Callonus, Ethes is the seneschal of Arobar Manor.
During the related quest, Baladas Demnevanni will have you find a copy of the book Antecedants of Dwemer Law. If you ask Codus Callonus about the book, he will direct you toward Ethes, mentioning that Ethes was studying the book in the hopes of passing the Imperial Exams and moving to Cyrodiil. Ethes will offer to sell you his copy of Antecedants of Dwemer Law for 300 gold.
- Antecedents of Dwemer Law:
- "I have a copy I will sell you for three hundred drakes. Much less than such a book is actually worth... But you don't look like you have 300 drakes to spare." (if you have less than 300 gold)
- "I have a copy I will sell you for three hundred drakes. Much less than such a book is actually worth."
- I agree. Here's 300 drakes.: "Here. If there's anything else I can do for you, let me know." (300 gold removed from inventory; Antecedants of Dwemer Law added to inventory)
- Nevermind.: "If you change your mind, I will be here."
- "I don't have a copy I can spare." (after you have purchased the book from Ethes OR after you have provided Baladas Demnevanni with a copy of Antecedants of Dwemer Law)
- While Ethes claims that 300 gold is much less than what Antecedants of Dwemer Law is worth, the actual base value of the book is 25 gold. While you won't get it for that little unless you're a real master of Mercantile, it will still be much less than the non-negotiable 300 gold he will charge for it.