|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Follower||During Rescue Dandsa|
She wears a common shirt with matching pants and shoes and a leveled ring. Despite the fact that she is being held captive, she can be found carrying an iron broadsword. Like all Redguards, she has a natural resistance to poison and disease, and can boost her health, strength, agility and endurance for a short period of time; otherwise she knows no spells.
- Rescue Dandsa: Rescue an Imperial citizen held hostage by raiders.
- "Are you here to rescue me? Do you want to travel together back to the cave entrance?"
- "Shall we travel together?"
- "You got me this far. I can swim the rest of the way to Gnaar Mok once I've rested a bit. From there I'm taking the first ship back to Hammerfell. I wish I could thank you for rescuing me, but the bandits took everything I had." (after exiting Abernanit)
- travel together:
- "Do you want me to follow you back outside this cave?"
- Follow me: "Get me outside this cave, %PCName."
- Wait here: "Okay. I'll stay right here until you come and get me."
- "Do you want me to wait here?" (if she is already following you; dialogue options and responses are the same as above)
- "I can find my own way back to Gnaar Mok. It's not a long swim once I've had a chance to rest a bit." (after exiting Abernanit)
- After being rescued, Dandsa disappears from the game.