|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Quests: written by already written
Services: written by Kills-Death-Itself (none)
Personal Inventory: written by The Raconteur, checked by Kills-Death-Itself
House Contents: written by Kills-Death-Itself (none)
Unique Dialogue: written by Hargrimm, checked by Kills-Death-Itself
|Assantus Hansar (assantushansar)|
Assantus Hansar is a Dark Elf barbarian. He does not appear in the game until Uvoo Llaren asks you to cure him during a certain quest. He will then be present close to Ghostgate.
He wears a common shirt, pants, and common shoes. He carries netch leather boots, and wears a boiled netch leather cuirass and netch leather gauntlets. He will defend himself with a chitin club. Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, he knows the spells Heal Companion, Veloth's Gift, Veloth's Benison, Regenerate, Balyna's Soothing Balm, Balyna's Efficacious Balm, Orc Strength, Powerwell, Skylamp's Shadow, Blood Gift, Vitality, Absorb Strength, Absorb Speed and Energy Leech.
- Cure the Outcast Outlander: Cure an ill Ashlander in his camp nearby.
- "Leave me. I am diseased. I do not need your help."
After you have aided him:
- "Yes. Thank you, %PCName. Thank you for healing me."
- "I have Droops. I can barely move and I have no strength."
- "Yes, but I am outcast. The Wise Women will not cure me."
- Not my problem.": "Then go away."
- May I try to cure you?": "Have you a potion or will you cure me with a spell?"
- "Have you a potion or will you cure me with a spell?"
- I shall use a spell.": "Go ahead." Goodbye.
- I offer you this potion.":
If you do not possess a Potion of Cure Common Disease:
- "What potion? You are mocking me." (Disposition down by 10)
If you do have one:
- "Thanks. <drinks>" (Disposition up by 20)
- "You have cured me, %PCName."