|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Quests: written by Jeancey (none), checked by Dragon Guard
Services: written by already written, checked by Dragon Guard
Personal Inventory: written by The Raconteur
House Contents: not written
Unique Dialogue: written by Hargrimm, checked by Dragon Guard
|Home Town||Zainab Camp|
Ashur-Dan is a Dark Elf trader and a Brother for the Zainab Ashlanders, where he buys and sells all manner of goods, as well as offering repairs to all visitors. Ashur-Dan can be found in his yurt at the Zainab Camp in the Grazelands Region.
He wears a common shirt, pants, and shoes. He carries a chitin club and shield, chitin throwing stars, chitin arrows, random Ashlander weapons, random chitin armor pieces, apprentice repair hammers, and up to 20 gold.
Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, he knows no spells.
- Trade Mission to the Zainab: Help Turedus Talanian in Tel Vos learn some information about the Zainab Ashlanders.
- "I am Ashur-Dan. I am the trader here at Zainab camp. So. You want to know the trade goods wanted among the Zainab. I can tell you what I think."
- "It's you again. So. You want to know the trade goods wanted among the Zainab? I can tell you what I think."
- "I am Ashur-Dan, the trader."
- trade goods wanted:
- "I think we Zainab need little that we cannot provide. We have always lived our own ways, and lived well. There are many fine things that might be had from the settled peopled. But what use have the Zainab for these things? I am a trader, and would be glad to make a profit. But I can think of nothing wanted that we do not already have."
- (Disposition at least 50) "I think we Zainab need little that we cannot provide. We have always lived our own ways, and lived well. There are many fine things that might be had from the settled peopled. But what use have the Zainab for these things? I am a trader, and would be glad to make a profit. But I can think of nothing wanted that we do not already have. But I do not know everything. Go speak with the men and women of the tribe. Ask them. Perhaps they will have ideas."
- (Disposition at least 50) "I can't think of anything. But go speak with the men and women of the tribe. Ask them. Perhaps they will have ideas."
- As a member of the Zainab Tribe, killing him will anger the tribe and prevent you from completing the Zainab Nerevarine quest, a required part of the Main Quest.
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items in italics are equipped, and can be purchased if you sell him something better first. (If there is more than one, you may be able to purchase the others.)
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.
- Morrowind-Dark Elf
- Morrowind-Dark Elf-Male
- Morrowind-Male NPCs
- Morrowind-Trader Service
- Morrowind-Level 12 NPCs
- Morrowind-Essential NPCs
- Morrowind-Armor Merchants
- Morrowind-Clothing Merchants
- Morrowind-Weapon Merchants
- Morrowind-Ingredient Merchants
- Morrowind-Potion Merchants
- Morrowind-Book Merchants
- Morrowind-Light Merchants
- Morrowind-Repair Items Merchants
- Morrowind-Miscellaneous Merchants
- Morrowind-Magic Items Merchants