|Home Town||Seyda Neen|
Arrille is an Altmer trader living in Seyda Neen. Arrille runs Arrille's Tradehouse, and offers the only trading services in town. He sells some low-grade weapons and armor, a few potions, scrolls, alchemical apparatus, various sundry items, and a collection of basic spells. He is a restocking vendor of corkbulb root, scrib jerky, and shalk resin. Arrille is friends with Fargoth, also of Seyda Neen, and will trade more favorably with you if you return Fargoth's missing ring to him. Chat with Arrille when you arrive in Seyda Neen to pick up some advice and learn about some dilemmas of the locals, such as Hrisskar Flat-Foot's money troubles.
- "Welcome to Arrille's Tradehouse. I'm Arrille, publican and proprietor. Don't take what doesn't belong to you. You're a new face here. If you want to buy from me, you have to barter. If you want a little advice -- free to new customers -- just ask. Would you like to hear about our most popular potions? Our most popular scrolls?"
- "Welcome to Arrille's Tradehouse. I barter for goods or coin. I also have a small selection of spells for sale. No credit. You want a little advice? That's free. That's ALL that's free. Would you like to hear about our most popular potions? Our most popular scrolls?"
- latest rumors: [Disposition ≥ 30] "I heard that Hrisskar upstairs is having some financial troubles. Can't seem to win a wager these days."
- little advice:
- "If you need directions, talk to our local scout, Elone the Redguard. She's here in the tradehouse somewhere. And you might want a copy of 'Guide to Vvardenfell' -- I think I still have a copy for sale."
- "If you want to live to a ripe old age, buy a weapon and as much armor as you can wear and still run from trouble. Buy a spell or two. And practice your skills. Don't practice on citizens. We call that foul murder, and we don't like it. But you can kill smugglers and bandits and other outlaws all you like. Outlaws have no rights. Plenty of adventurers make a living from killing and looting outlaws. That smuggler scum down in Addamasartus, for instance. The cave down near the silt strider platform."
- popular potions: "Cure Common Disease and Cure Blight Disease potions are most popular with travelers. Fortify strength, endurance, speed, agility are very helpful in combat. Fortify personality is popular with merchants and shy persons. Of course, fortify fatigue keeps you fighting at your best. Restore health and restore fatigue are perhaps our most popular items. And for a short burst of power during a fight, you can't beat greef, shein, flin, mazte, and sujamma."
- popular scrolls: "Vigor and Vitality are our best-selling bargain items, restoring fatigue and health, respectively. Almsivi Intervention and Divine Intervention transport you instantly to the nearest Temple or nearest Imperial shrine -- good for routine or emergency transportation. Heartwise helps with persuasion. Summon Skeletal Minion brings help in a jiffy. And Drathis' Winter Guest does a lot of damage at a touch -- handy to whittle a too-tough opponent down to size."
- practice your skills: "Practice on creatures. And outlaws. And anyone who attacks you first. When in doubt, run away. And if you attack a citizen by accident, DON'T kill him. Turn yourself in to a guard, pay your fine, and clear your name. Or people will treat you like an outlaw."
Arrille has the following spells for sale:
|Fireball||5||Fire Damage 2-20 pts in 5ft on Target|
|Frostbite||6||Frost Damage 15-30 pts on Touch|
|Spark *||7||Shock Damage 2-20 pts in 5ft on Target|
|Father's Hand||5||Sanctuary 1-40 pts for 5s on Self|
|Absorb Fatigue||75||Absorb Fatigue 5-20 pts for 30s on Touch|
|Hearth Heal||13||Restore Health 20-80 pts on Self|
|Jack of Trades||30||Fortify Luck 10 pts for 60s on Self|
|Resist Magicka||5||Resist Magicka 10 pts for 5s on Self|
* Indicates spells which cannot be purchased from anyone else, though spells with the same effects at different magnitudes can be purchased elsewhere.
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items in italics are equipped, and can be purchased if you sell him something better first. (If there is more than one, you may be able to purchase the others.)
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.