|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Alfe Fyr (alfe fyr)|
|Home Town||Tel Fyr|
|Location||Hall of Fyr|
Alfe Fyr, a Dunmer spellsword, is one of the four "daughters" of Divayth Fyr. She is actually a female clone of Divayth, and according to Divayth Fyr is a "side benefit of (his) researches into corprus disease". She is believed to be the smartest of the sisters. She can be found in the Hall of Fyr.
She is wearing a near full set of Bonemold, including the cuirass, both pauldrons, both bracers, greaves, and boots. She is wielding a silver war axe. Aside from her natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by her ancestors, she knows the following spells: Crushing Burden, Crushing Burden of Sin, Cruel Weary, Wild Levitate, Sleep, Absorb Willpower, Blood Despair, Masterful Red Wisdom, Powerwell, Orc Strength, Poet's Whim, Variable Resist Corprus Disease, Slowfall, and Masterful Red Wisdom.
- "I suppose you want to speak to Divayth Fyr? Have you got corprus disease? Or were you planning to plunder the dungeon?"
- "Go talk to Divayth Fyr. He's the one you're looking for."
- corprus disease:
- "If you've got the disease, go down to the dungeon with all the other monsters."
- Divayth Fyr:
- "He's in his study. He's busy. He's always busy."
- plunder the dungeon:
- "You're smart. Get corprus disease. Get killed by corprus monsters. Get killed by Vistha-Kai. A very good plan. Plunder the dungeon of a 4000-year-old wizard. What could be easier?"
- It is likely that she was the first of the four to be created, since her name is "Alfe," which corresponds with first letter of Greek Alphabet, Alpha.
- While Alfe Fyr isn't technically listed as Essential (you won't receive any warning for killing her), if you kill her before or while doing the Corprus Cure quest, her death will cause the quest to be unsolvable.