|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
This article is about Ab-a-nabi. For Ab-i-nabi, see Abinabi.
|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Azura's Coast, [16,2]|
It is almost directly east of Tel Fyr. The island that Abanabi is on has three large Emperor Parasols that form a triangle on the map. Abanabi is the current home of two sorcerers, one of which possesses the legendary sword Chrysamere - the subject of a quest from the Imperial Legion. The cave also houses some leveled creatures.
Abanabi is a rather large cave, with three significant chambers. The loot in the cave consists:
- Jewels (diamonds and emeralds)
- Mineral and jewel deposits, including some underwater
- Various articles of clothing
- Some sundries
- A few alchemical ingredients
- Two skill books
- A fair number of gold septims
- Some chests and urns with random scrolls and potions
|Draramu Hloran||Dunmer||Sorcerer||20||180||192||0||90||Has Chrysamere|
- The two skill books that can be found in Abanabi are Feyfolken, Book 2, which increase your Conjuration skill, and The Horror of Castle Xyr, which increases your Destruction skill.