I'm not sure how Firemoth really qualifies as a "region". Yes, the cell in which it's located has it's own name, but by this definition, every city and town in Morrowind is technically a region, as are some of the more major ruins. If it's just because it has its own weather pattern, I'm not sure that qualifies. In retrospect, I realize that Ascadian Isles was the wrong region (it should be considered Bitter Coast if anything). But calling that one cell its own region seems a bit odd. --TheRealLurlock Talk 14:54, 26 February 2012 (UTC)
- The area is named "Firemoth Region", and it certainly doesn't look like the Bitter Coast to me. —Legoless (talk) 19:06, 18 February 2013 (GMT)
Should we include...
The secret door into the flooded passageway?
- Swarms of rats?
- The fact that the lich lives in the Velothi tomb?
- The names of the NPC adventurers?
- The name of the Legion contact in Seyda Neen?
- Significance of the shield and the fort to the honor of the Legion?
- Unusually thick concentration of Luminous Rusalla and Violet Coprinus in the flooded passage?
- Details about the archetecture of the fortress?