|Next Ruler||Rada al-Saran|
King Styriche (also known as the Vampire of Verkarth) was the leader of the Gray Host, a massive army comprised of the undead and countless lycanthropic beasts which was defeated at the Bangkorai Garrison. He ruled over Verkarth, a city in central Hammerfell. It is unknown when he became a vampire. Styriche made a deal with Molag Bal that condemned him and the entire Gray Host to Coldharbour upon their deaths. For this, he became reviled by his last surviving brother-in-arms, Rada al-Saran.
Under the leadership of Empress Hestra, the Empire invaded Verkarth in 1E 1029, routing the forces of the Gray Host towards the Bangkorai Garrison. There, they met their fateful end at the hands of Saint Pelin and the Garrison's soldiers, and the Gray Host was damned to suffer at the hands of Molag Bal for eternity. Molag Bal briefly forced Styriche to fight on his behalf during the Planemeld. Styriche's remains were entombed by the Pyre Watch in Bangkorai along with the rest of the Gray Host.
- Skeletal Wolf mount description in ESO
- Bangkorai, Shield of High Rock — King Eamond
- My Beloved Siblings, the Exarchs — Rada al-Saran
- Rada al-Saran's dialogue during Greymoor Rising in ESO: Greymoor
- The Martyrdom of Saint Pelin — Priestess Adie Rodeau
- King Styriche of Verkarth's appearance at Dark Anchors in ESO
- Ondagore's Journal — Ondagore