Lore:Saint Llothis the Pious
|Saint Llothis the Pious|
|Saint Llothis the Pious depiction|
Saint Llothis the Pious is the Dunmeri Patron of Tailors and Dyers and the patron saint of House Dres. Contemporary and companion of the Tribunals, and the best-loved Alma Rula of the Tribunal Temple, he formulated the central rituals and principles of the New Temple Faith. Saint Llothis is the symbolic mortal bridge between the gods and the faithful, and the archetypal priest.
When close to death, Sotha Sil placed Llothis's soul into a modified black soul gem which was then brought to the Asylum Sanctorium, in the Clockwork City, and installed in a giant factotum body to make him immortal. Unfortunately, the process eventually drove him to madness, which manifested as a deep depression over the seeming loss of his spiritual connection to the Tribunal. His soul was released from the factotum body in 2E 582, and was later transferred into the Crosier of St. Llothis.
Offerings made to Saint Llothis would grant 'Rock of Llothis', which would fortify one's will.
- For game-specific information, see the ESO article.
- Mottos of the Dunmeri Great Houses — Vilyn Girith
- Lives of the Saints — Tribunal Temple
- Evaluation of Saint Llothis — Alienist Llandras
- Uvoo Llaren's dialogue in Morrowind
- Alienist Llandras's dialogue in ESO
- The Consolations of Prayer