|Lord Falgravn as seen in ESO|
|Resided in||Kyne's Aegis|
Lord Falgravn was a Nord Vampire Lord who terrorized the Sea of Ghosts for untold ages. His origins are unclear, but legends say that he was a pirate. He and his crew attacked a whaling vessel, but when they went below decks to survey their latest catch, all they found was corpses and bloodfiends. He'd been traveling the Sea of Ghosts "since Ysmir's reign". He would vanish for a few hundred years at a time before returning. Falgravn was rumored to be able to twist people's minds and bend them to his will. He was also said to sink ships in frothing gyres of blood.
In 2E 582, Lord Falgravn mounted an invasion on Kyne's Aegis, an island bastion off the coast of Haafingar. The sea was rough for days prior to his arrival, and the island's defenders hadn't realized what they were up against until Falgravn's longships broke through the fog. The vampire lord brought an army of vampires and sea giants along with him, and they besieged the island for days. Lord Falgravn's ultimate goal was to reach the Dragon Cult ruins atop the island and perform a ritual within to empower himself. His forces razed the island, then Falgravn kidnapped a group of Nord soldiers and prepared the ritual. He was killed by the Undaunted before he could do further damage. An Amulet of Bats and the Bloodstone Chalice were in his possession at the time of his demise.
- For game-specific information, see the ESO article.
- Thane Ogvar's dialogue during The Fight for Kyne's Aegis in ESO: Greymoor
- Letter to Thane Ogvar — Thunvilde
- Events of The Fight for Kyne's Aegis in ESO: Greymoor
- Balgvir's Siege Journal
- Amulet of Bats quest starter, which is associated with The Fight for Kyne's Aegis, and drops off of Lord Falgravn's corpse in ESO: Greymoor
- Bloodstone Chalice quest starter, which is associated with The Fight for Kyne's Aegis, and drops off of Lord Falgravn's corpse in ESO: Greymoor