|This page is currently being redesigned for the Lore Places Project (LPP).
The page may need work to meet the standards outlined on the project page.
|Appears in||Skyrim, ESO|
The Druadach Mountains are a mountain range which separate western Skyrim and eastern High Rock and Hammerfell. The misty peaks tower over Markarth and Karthwasten in the Reach, though they gradually diminish closer to Haafingar and Solitude. The range curves around the Karth River, and nearly stretches into Falkreath Hold. The mountains border the High Rock regions of Wrothgar and Bangkorai to the east. The Forgotten Vale, an enormous glacial valley, is located deep within the Druadach Mountains, on the border between Skyrim and High Rock.
Since the First Era, the Reachmen have been taking advantage of the cliffs, caves, and rugged terrain of the Druadach Mountains in guerrilla warfare campaigns against invading armies. They are home to many ancient ruins, fortresses, and Orc strongholds.
- For game-specific information, see the Skyrim article.
- Events of ESO
- Events of Dawnguard
- The Legend of Red Eagle — Tredayn Dren
- The "Madmen" of the Reach — Arrianus Arius, Imperial Scholar
- Pocket Guide to the Empire, 1st Edition: Cyrodiil — Imperial Geographical Society, 2E 864
- Pocket Guide to the Empire, 1st Edition: High Rock — Imperial Geographical Society, 2E 864
- Events of Skyrim.