The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Overview | Altmer — Argonian — Bosmer — Breton — Dunmer — Imperial — Khajiit — Nord — Orc — Reachman — Redguard — Other
This article documents the many beliefs regarding the mortal condition, afterlife, and funerary customs found around the various cultures of Tamriel.
- For more information on life-extension and resurrection, see Lifespan.
- A Daedric Proposal by Galdrus Salobar, Sanguimancer Supreme — A letter addressed to Lady Thorn, regarding the act of resurrecting dead Vampires
- Ancestors and the Dunmer — An outdated guide for foreign visitors to Morrowind
- Ark'ay, the God of Birth and Death by Mymophonus the scribe — How Ark'ay was transformed from a shopkeeper into the God of Birth and Death
- Corpse Preparation — How to obtain and prepare a corpse for necromantic purposes
- Namira's Dance by Gemma Pamphelius, Cultural Scribe — An eyewitness account of a Reachman ceremony dedicated to Namira
- On Orcs and the Afterlife by Erisa Moorcroft, Scholar, Comparative Religious Studies — A treatise on the Orcish afterlife and the Ashen Forge
- Sovngarde, a Reexamination by Bereditte Jastal — Speculation regarding Sovngarde, the Nordic Hall of Valor
- The Abbot Crassius Viria Answers Your Questions by Abbot Crassius Viria — Abbot Crassius Viria answers questions on lore
- The Consecrations of Arkay by Punctilius Tyrus — The beliefs and practices of the Order of Arkay
- The Illusion of Death — Fragmented account of Prophet Marukh's encounter with the spirit of Alessia