Calixto Corrium as seen in Skyrim
|Race and Gender||Imperial Male|
Calixto Corrium was an Imperial who lived a life of leisure in Windhelm during the Fourth Era. He used to go adventuring with his sister Lucilla until she passed away. After that, he settled down and opened Calixto's House of Curiosities to put on display the assortment of curiosities he had collected, such as The Book of Fate and Ysgramor's Soup Spoon. At one point, he was a member of the College of Winterhold.
In 4E 201, a killer stalked the streets of Windhelm known as the Butcher. It was eventually revealed to be Calixto, whose grief over his dead sister had driven him to murder and necromancy as he attempted to bring back her spirit. He murdered several young women in the city before he was discovered and dispatched.
- For game-specific information, see the Skyrim article.
- Beware the Butcher! by Viola Giordano — A flyer posted around Windhelm warning about a killer on the loose
- Butcher Journal by Calixto Corrium — A journal revealing the ghoulish motivation behind killings in Windhelm
- Butcher Journal 1 by The Butcher — A serial killer's journal entries on stalking a victim
- Butcher Journal 2 by The Butcher — A serial killer's translation on "flesh" magic